Tuesday, April 27, 2010

sloppy sloppy sloppy

I know!
I actually tried to give me this challenge so i would write more about what i read but then life always gets in the way :)

anyways here is a short update of what I have read this year so far:

The Memory Keeper's Daughter
The Pigeon
Questionnaires in Second Language acquisition
Qualitative research in applied linguistics
The Shadow of the wind

I know... it is not a lot and I also didn't tell you what I thought but at least I wanted to show I am still committed but marking 50 million undergrad essays is just not so much fun and robs my energy....

hopefully I'll find some more time soon...

OH and edit:

I forgot that I listened to the Twilight Saga audio books at the gym while I was getting ready to fit into that white dress ;)

so books "listened to"

New Moon
Eclipse
Breaking Dawn

I know that doesn't really help the tally.... ;)

2 comments:

  1. ooh, i read two of those last year and they were real highlights for me - The Memory Keeper's Daughter and Shadow of the Wind. How did you enjoy them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I really enjoyed Shadow of the Wind, mostly because all the gothic aspects and the supsense....
    Memory keeper's daugther was a bit of a tearjerker but lacking real substance...

    ReplyDelete