Wednesday, December 2, 2009

first list...

I know I am not required to list the books I want to read... but I think why shouldn't I write down the bunch of books that have been sitting in my shelf waiting to be read for quite some time now...

yeah and I am not really picky or particularly highbrow or lowbrow with what i read... I just like to read...

so in no particular order (other than how i picked them out of shelfs from desks or drawers) here some of the books I attempt to read in 2010:

Geraldine Brooks Year of Wonders - A Novel of the Plague

Ian Caldwell & Dustin Thomason The Rule of Four

Isabella Allende Daughter of Fortune

Maria V Snyder Fire Study

Patrick Süskind The Pigeon

Patrick Süskind The Perfume

Lewis Carroll Alice's Adventures in
Wonderland &
Through the Looking-Glass

Chris Cleave The Other Hand

Jonathan Franzen The Corrections

Khaled Hosseini The Kite Runner

Khaled Hosseini A Thousand Splendid Suns

Umberto Eco The Name of the Rose

Christopher Moore A Dirty Job Reading now(dec 9)almost done


Ben Sherwood The Man who ate the 747

Franz Kafka The Trial

Roger McDonald Mr. Darwin's Shooter

so that's 16 books sitting here waiting to be read in 2010... I also have a lot of Haruki Murakami's novels to get from the local library.... (for some reason Murakami books never turn up at second hand book stores...)





1 comment:

  1. I can give you "Her Fearful Symmetry" after Bec's done with it if you want :)

    ReplyDelete